We are honored to be a recipient of the 30A 10k Thanksgiving Day Races for the second year in a row. With the ‘Spirit of Giving’ lingering in the November air, we would ask our environmental stewards to give a small portion of their time to volunteer alongside CBA staff at this event.
The 30A 10K race is a 501 (c) 3 event; their mission is to raise funds for local non-profits as well as promote the spirit of healthy living and thankfulness as we come together to celebrate the Thanksgiving Day holiday.
We are looking for volunteers to help with race course setup, post race food/drink setup and distribution, and 5K course marshaling.
Available volunteer dates include:
Wednesday, November 27, 2019
- Race Course Setup (1 volunteer needed)
- 10 AM – 1 PM
- Meet at The Hub for Check-in with Rachel Gwin
Thursday, November 28, 2019 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Post Race Food/Drink Distribution and Setup (18 volunteers needed)
- 5:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Check-In at Rosemary 30A W. Long Green
- 5K Course Marshal (19 volunteers needed)
- 9 AM – 10:30 AM
- Check-in at W. Long Green first
Be sure to include your shirt size(s) and preferred assignment when registering with Rachel Gwin in the link below.
We also love groups – volunteering with friends/family is an excellent way to work up an appetite before the turkey is served!